WORK AT PRAIRIE SPIRIT
If you are seeking a position with Prairie Spirit, please note references may be contacted prior to interviews. Submission of your application will be considered consent to contact supplied references.APPLY NOW
For all positions other than busing and transportation, please complete your application online at Applitrack.
Open positions are listed on the Applitrack website under the Vacancies sidebar.
- Executive Assistant – Human Resources
- Executive Assistant – Bus Garage
- Executive Assistant I – Curriculum & Instruction
- Executive Assistant I – Facilities
- Executive Assistant I – LSS
- Executive Assistant II – Conveyance
- Executive Assistant II – Curriculum & Instruction
- Executive Assistant II – LSS
- Food Services/Receptionist
- Garage Assistant
- Head Caretaker
- Human Resources Administrator
- Out-of-Scope Benefit Plan Booklet
- CUPE Benefit Plan Booklet
- CUPE – Accessing the EFAP
- CUPE Benefit Plan Booklet – Bus Garage Maintenance Comp Tech
- Non-Union Benefit Plan Enrolment form
- CUPE Benefit Plan Enrolment Form
- CUPE Benefit Plan Enrolment Form – Bus Garage Maintenance Computer Tech
- Overage Dependant Form
- Manulife Health Claim Form
- Manulife Dental Form
- SASBO Employee Benefit Plan Booklet
- Municipal Employees’ Pension Plan Book
- Resilience Guide for EE and Families
- Resilience Brochure
BUSING AND TRANSPORTATION
Applications for busing and transportation positions may be made by email (email@example.com), fax, mail, or delivered in person to our division office in Warman, SK. Make certain you include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line. To assist us in ensuring your application is placed into the correct employment opportunity file, we ask that applicants who are applying for more than one position send a separate resume package for each position you are applying for. Be sure to include at least 3 references with your resume. Your application package must be received prior to the closing and date and time to be considered for that opportunity.
Bus Driver Resume Template
Bus Driver Application Form-with 501
Noon Hour Supervision Application
Substitute Support Staff
TD1 form – Federal
TD1 SK – Provincial
Electronic Payroll Form
LAFOIP Privacy Act
Administrative Policy 501,505, & 511
MEPP Enrolment & Designation of Beneficiary Forms (Support staff only)
STF Health Plan Enrolment Form (Teachers only)
Change of Personal Information Form
Professional Staff Pay Period Request Form
Provisional A Teacher’s Certificate – Request for Confirmation of Employment for certificate renewal
Bus Driver Resume Template
PRAIRIE SPIRIT SCHOOLS
Prairie Spirit School Division No. 206 has 45 schools located in 28 communities surrounding the city of Saskatoon which includes 3 First Nations and 9 Hutterian communities. The student population of over 10,000 is served by a team of dedicated professionals and support staff.
GRADE 3 READING2015 Grade 3 students reading at or above grade level.
KINDERGARTEN2015 Kindergarten students achieving at or above level.
FNME GRADUATION RATES2014/15 Percentage of First Nation and Métis students graduating on-time.
GRADUATION RATES2014/15 Percentage of students graduating on-time.
Vision: Learners for life
Mission: Learning without limits in a world of possibilities