MISSION: Learning without limits in a world of possibilities
VISION: Learners for life
WORK AT PRAIRIE SPIRIT
If you are seeking a position with Prairie Spirit, please note references may be contacted prior to interviews. Submission of your application will be considered consent to contact supplied references.APPLY NOW
For all positions, please complete your application online at Applitrack.
Open positions are listed on the Applitrack website under the Vacancies sidebar.
- Executive Assistant I – Curriculum & Instruction
- Executive Assistant I – Facilities
- Executive Assistant I – LSS
- Executive Assistant II – Conveyance
- Executive Assistant II – Curriculum & Instruction
- Executive Assistant II – LSS
- Food Services/Receptionist
- Garage Assistant
- Head Caretaker
- Library Assistant
- Out-of-Scope Benefit Plan Booklet
- CUPE Benefit Plan Booklet
- CUPE – Accessing the EFAP
- CUPE Benefit Plan Booklet – Bus Garage Maintenance Comp Tech
- Non-Union Benefit Plan Enrolment form
- CUPE Benefit Plan Enrolment Form
- CUPE Benefit Plan Enrolment Form – Bus Garage Maintenance Computer Tech
- Overage Dependant Form
- Manulife Health Claim Form
- Manulife Dental Form
- SASBO Employee Benefit Plan Booklet
- Municipal Employees’ Pension Plan Book
- Resilience Guide for EE and Families
- Resilience Brochure
Noon Hour Supervision Application
Substitute Support Staff
TD1 form – Federal
TD1 SK – Provincial
Electronic Payroll Form
LAFOIP Privacy Act
Administrative Policy 501
Administrative Policy 505
Administrative Policy 511
MEPP Enrolment & Designation of Beneficiary Forms (Support staff only)
STF Health Plan Enrolment Form (Teachers only)
Change of Personal Information Form
Professional Staff Pay Period Request Form
Provisional A Teacher’s Certificate – Request for Confirmation of Employment for certificate renewal
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION POSTING APRIL 2017
PRAIRIE SPIRIT SCHOOLS
Prairie Spirit School Division No. 206 has 45 schools located in 28 communities surrounding the city of Saskatoon which includes 3 First Nations and 9 Hutterian communities. The student population of over 10,000 is served by a team of dedicated professionals and support staff.
GRADE 3 READING2016 Grade 3 students reading at or above grade level.
KINDERGARTEN2016 Kindergarten students achieving at or above level.
FNME GRADUATION RATES2015/16 Percentage of First Nation and Métis students graduating on-time.
GRADUATION RATES2015/16 Percentage of students graduating on-time.