Prairie Spirit schools are closed for the summer.
Busing will resume on September 3, 2019.
Have a safe, relaxing summer.
Parents are reminded that effective September 3, 2019, the bus garage will no longer be calling families to advise of buses that have broken down or buses that will be running late. This information will now be relayed to individual families through the My Stop app. This information will also continue to be updated on the PSSD website bus cancellation page and the hotline.
Parents can monitor the location of their bus and have notifications of late or cancelled buses sent directly to their smartphones with an app called My Stop. Contact your school for your username and password.
Prairie Spirit Bus Garage
Shop hours are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Bus Hotline: 306-683-2805
Bill Steckler, Transportation Manager
Rural Busing Information:
Urban Busing Information:
- Busing Guidelines for Martensville and Warman
- Warman Urban School Bus Service Request Form
- Martensville Urban School Bus Service Request Form
Warman Urban Busing Information
- Traditions Elementary School/Holy Trinity Catholic School
- Warman Community Middle School
Martensville Urban Busing Information
- Lake Vista Public School/École Holy Mary Catholic School
- Martensville High School
- Busing Guidelines, Bus Stop Times and Maps (Effective October 24, 2018)
- Valley Manor Elementary School
- Busing Guidelines, Bus Stop Times and Maps (Effective October 11, 2018)
- Venture Heights Elementary School
- Busing Guidelines, Bus Stop Times and Maps (Effective August 30, 2018)
Please refresh this page if map data does not look current.
- students living on the north side of Main Street and north of Main Street will attend Venture Heights Elementary School for Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8
- students who live on the south side of Main Street and south of Main Street will attend Valley Manor Elementary School for Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8
- Rural students can attend Venture Heights Elementary School or Lake Vista Public School. Please go to the following link to view the attendance area map. If you have any questions about this minor change, please contact your school administrator.
BUS DRIVER FORMS
- School Bus Drivers Non-Union Approved Leave and Substitute Claim
- School Bus Drivers Union Approved Leave and Substitute Claim Form
- Bus Accident Report Bus Drivers
- Bus Incident Report Bus Drivers
- Notice of Route Change Bus Driver to Complete
- Route Information Bus Driver to Complete
- Expense Form Bus Driver to Complete
- Bus Driver Charter Claim Form Bus Driver to Complete
- Miscellaneous Claim Form