STF Sanctions Communication
Sanctions Suspended March 27, 2020
The Teachers’ Bargaining Committee, after consultation with the STF Executive has suspended the sanction action effective immediately. Please note the sanction has has been suspended, not cancelled, and may be implemented in the future.
Updates regarding teacher sanctions will be posted here, as well as on Prairie Spirit’s social media channels.
- Letter to Families – STF Sanctions Announced (March 10, 2020)
- Letter to Families – Possible STF Sanctions (February 27, 2020)
- The safety of students is our first priority.
- Communication with families is essential.
- Prairie Spirit will maintain a focus on student learning.
- We respect the collective bargaining rights of our staff.
- The security of school buildings will be maintained.
During the period of teacher sanctions, the following beliefs will guide our communication and our planning with Prairie Spirit staff, students and families: